This update to CGM2OUT has improvements including:
- SVG will now have invisible WebCGM layers marked as not visible.
- PDF will now have invisible WebCGM layers marked as initial not visible.
- Invisible WebCGM layers are no longer rendered in bitmap output.
- Added support for TrueType font embedding. This is currently relative simplistic and the generated PDF can become relative large. However the PDF is easier to be exchanged with other parties.
- Support for gradient fills have been added. This is supported in vector space (resolution independent) in the PDF and SVG output.
- Various minor improvements and bug fixes.
The update is available to download free of charge to all customers that have Support & Maintenance cover in place. Download from our Support Site
Don’t have a Justcroft Support Username and Password? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.