This update to JustIMAGE 5.4 is available to download free of charge to all customers that have Support & Maintenance cover in place. Some of the major improvements are:
- The Next File and Previous File commands of the Viewer are now based on the directory sorted by file name.
- EMF Input File Converter improved compatibility with Petrel.
- PDF improved output compatibility with CorelDRAW.
- SVG improved text output for languages like Chinese.
- Added Justcroft driver for Epson SureColor P5000 LLK.
- Rich text in JustEDIT can now also be searched for text.
- The opacity of images can be set in JustEDIT allowing what is beneath the image to be visible.
- Added a "Paste in Place" action to JustEDIT and JustMONTAGE.
Don’t have a Justcroft Support Username and Password? Contact email@example.com to request one.
Note: Your version 5.3 license will not work with this release.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new license.