This major new release of JustIMAGE is available to download free of charge to all customers that have Support & Maintenance cover in place. Some of the major improvements are listed below...
Viewer/Input File Converter:
- Added support for WebP images
- Support for Rounded Rectangles
- Support for sub layers
- Apply to all elements for Lines on the layer and sublayers
- Fill an area with a geological pattern made out of symbols
- Fill an area with a geological pattern made out of PNG images
- Includes a list of favorite symbols
- Option to delete multiple selected points in edit points mode
- Option to select from different custom color files instead of a single custom-colors.xml
- Added the Geological Map of the World Colors
See what’s new in JustIMAGE 5.4 for full details.
Don’t have a Justcroft Support Username and Password? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
Note: Your version 5.3 license will not work with this release.
Contact us at email@example.com to request a new license.