This update to JustPLOT has the following improvements and changes:
- CGM Support:
- The default miter limit has been changed to support Itedo CGMs that do not set the limit value. A new package option has been introduced DEFAULT_MITRELIMIT().
- Invisible WebCGM layers are no longer rendered.
- Added support for Linear gradients with 2 colors.
- Fixes for BITONALE TILE handling.
- A fix for a possible seismic wiggle trace render bug in vector space. (PDF, SVG and PostScript.)
- Added Justcroft drivers for the HP DesignJet T1600, DesignJet T1600dr, DesignJet T1700, DesignJet T1700dr, DesignJet T2600 and DesignJet T2600dr.
- Added Justcroft drivers for the HP DesignJet Z6+, DesignJet Z6+dr, DesignJet Z9+, DesignJet Z9+dr, DesignJet Z6610 and DesignJet Z6810.
- Added Justcroft drivers for the Canon iPF PRO-2100, iPF PRO-4100, iPF PRO-4100S, iPF PRO-6100, iPF PRO-6100S, iPF PRO-521, iPF PRO-541, iPF PRO-541S, iPF PRO-561 and iPF PRO-561S
- Added Justcroft drivers for the Canon iPF TA-20, iPF TA-30, iPF TA-5200 and iPF TA-5300.
- Added Justcroft drivers for the Epson SureColor T3200, SureColor T5200, SureColor T5200D, SureColor T7200, SureColor T7200D, SureColor P10000 and SureColor P20000. (Please check the additional requirements.)
- Various bug fixes and improvements of the PDF to CGM vector converter.
- Various bug fixes and improvements for PDF and SVG export.
- Various other minor improvements and bug fixes.
The update is available to download free of charge to all customers that have Support & Maintenance cover in place. Download from our Support Site
Don’t have a Justcroft Support Username and Password? Contact email@example.com to request one.